Linggo, Marso 25, 2012

XII. GALLERY


If you are a subject to be assessed, what is it and why?



Kezia T. Abasola
For me, Filipino subject is great. Be proud of our own language! It is easy to learn and it shows a greater respect if we choose our own. Choose Philippines, as the department of tourism advocacies.



Mafette L. Arique
MAPEH is the best for me. I’m learning 3 subjects at the same time. I love music, as well as physical education and arts. I really enjoyed it!



Carezza Marie B. Basis
Uhmm… I like Science, because aside from the systematize body of knowledge it also involves technology. Thus, learning this makes life convenient and will add satisfaction and with the use of scientific instruments.



Jinerose S. Catubig
 Well, I’d love to be a History subject because I believe that without our past we will have no knowledge about the sacrifices and heroism of our late forefathers.


Sharrey Jane Cos
My favourite subject is Mathematics because it is fun to formulate problems, abstract reasoning and solving mathematics problems. Thus, math is always present in our daily lives we use it every single day of our lives.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento